CONVERT YOUR G55, G550, G63, or G65 G-class INTO A MERCEDES G500 4×4²
The Mercedes-Benz G500 4×4² (also known as the Squared) and the 6×6 AMG use portal axles to lift the entire vehicle up for more ground clearance — something a traditional “lift Kit” won’t do. If you can’t get your hands on a Mercedes G500 4×4², or you prefer to start with AMG vehicle, West Coast Motoring can convert your existing truck — or locate a vehicle, build it, and ship it to your door.
CUSTOMIZED CAR SALES | PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION | WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
To purchase this vehicle, or to order a similar vehicle, call (888) 859-8806. International clients, please call or text 001-951-514-2755. Please send email inquiries to [email protected].
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If the vehicle is not already in our Inventory, the car is built-to-order. We will locate a vehicle that meets your requirements, take delivery, install the parts you have requested, and ship the vehicle to your home or office anywhere in the world.
Vehicles are typically sold at or below MSRP. Aerodynamic packages, wheels, and performance upgrades are sold at MSRP. There is no markup and no premium for this service.
Depending on the scope of the project, build time is typically 20-25 working days from receipt of the vehicle and parts at our facility. You will be able to select all colors, parts, and materials used in the build.
THE WCM ADVANTAGE
There is no difference buying the car through WCM versus your local dealer. In fact, in most cases, all funds (and financing, if applicable) flow directly through our Authorized Dealer.
– We Locate, Negotiate, and Take Delivery of the Vehicle
– No Markup & No Premium
– Professional Paint & Installation
– Dealer Handles Bank Wire (or Financing)
– Manufacturer’s Warranty & Maintenance Programs Apply
– Styling, Wheels & Performance Upgrades Built into a Single Transaction
– Car is Delivered 100% Complete to Your Door
WARRANTIES & DEALER INCENTIVES
In regard to the warranty, when not modifying the engine, drive train, ECU, or similar components, all factory warranties typically remain intact. In many cases, the final decision lies with your local Dealer. Aftermarket parts usually carry a warranty from the manufacturer of 1-yr against defects in workmanship.
MERCEDES/HUTCHINSON OEM 4×4 or 6×6 BEADLOCK WHEELS
The new, insanely awesome Mercedes G500 4×4² is just hitting the U.S. now! If you want to give a new or existing G550, G63 AMG, or G65 AMG the same look, we can do that with a portal axle conversion (just like the 4×4 and 6×6), springs, shocks, beadlock wheels, and tires.
18-inch Mercedes/Hutchinson OEM 6×6 AMG Wheels
List Price: $4395 ea
Sale Price: $3895 ea
18-inch Mercedes/Hutchinson OEM G500 4×4² Wheels
List Price: $4395 ea
Sale Price: $3895 ea
*Shown with BRABUS Center Caps. MB Center Caps are standard.
Mercedes won’t sell most of the OEM parts that come on the 4×4, but we can get the OEM Fender Flares, Hutchinson Beadlock Wheels, Front and Rear Skid Plates, and more. We can also get the OEM Roof Spoiler with LEDs, OEM 5-spoke AMG wheels, and other parts found on the G500 4×4². Please let us know which parts you need.
TIBUS 100 MM PORTAL AXLE KIT for G-class W463
– 4 Portal Boxes with Pre-installed Gears
– 2 Front Outer Steering Knuckles
– 2 Heavy Duty Front CV Joints
– 2 Heavy Duty Rear Axle Shafts
– 2 Rear Brake Calipers with Integrated Parking Brake
– Set of Axle Braces for Front & Rear Axles
– 4 ABS Sensors
– Mounting Bolts
– Scroll to bottom of page for footnotes.
– Carbon Fiber Front Roof Spoiler/Light Bar with LEDs for G-class W463
– Carbon Fiber Add-on Lip Spoiler (B-style) for G63/65 AMG W463
– LEDs for Carbon Fiber Front Add-on Lip Spoiler without Turn Signal
– Carbon Fiber Front Arch (B-style) for G-class Front Bumper
– Carbon Fiber Font Fender Air Vent for G-class W463
– Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers, Set for G-class W463
– Carbon Fiber Rear Air Intakes (on D-pillar) for G-class W463
– MANSORY Xenon Headlights with LED Design, 2 parts set – left & right, Black Inlay
– Mercedes-Benz OEM Carbon Fiber Fender Flares for Mercedes G 500 4×4²
– Wheel Housing Fender Liners for Widened Fender Flares, Set of 4
– BRABUS Electric Entry Assist for Base MB G500 4×4 and G63 6×6, in combination with Serial or BRABUS Sport Exhaust (Front Doors)
– Recalibrate with STAR tool for 37-inch Tires
– Eibach Spring Kit for Mercedes G-class with normal axle loads, Lift 40-50 mm
– 2.5-inch KING Performance Racing Shocks, OEM Replacement for Mercedes G-class W463, External Oil Reservoir and 20 Compression Settings to Adjust Ride, Front & Rear
WHEELS & TIRES
– TIBUS Aluminum Beadlock Wheels in Matte Black 9Jx18″ et 20 (use OEM Center Cap and TPMS)
– Nitto Ridge Grappler 37 x 12.5 R18 (stock 295/40-21 = 30.29″)
– Disassemble, Powdercoat Wheels in Gloss Black, Reassemble
– Custom Pinstriping, Gloss Red
– SCHRDR 433MHZ Sensor for Mercedes
– Mount & Balance Tires on Beadlock Wheels with TPM Sensors
– Powdercoat Stainless Steel Bumper Covers
– Powdercoat Front Skid Plate in Gloss Black
– Paint Chrome on Grille and MB Star Gloss Black
– Powdercoat Running Boards in Gloss Black
– Powdercoat Exhaust Tips in Gloss Black
– Replace all logos/emblems (V12 Bi-turbo x 2, ///AMG, G65, Hood Emblem) in Gloss Black (includes new OEM Emblems)
– ///AMG Hand-painted in Gloss Red
– Smoke OEM LED’s in Bezel below Headlight
– Smoke LEDs in Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler
– Smoke Turn Signals on Top of Fender
– Smoke Orange Reflectors on Front Fenders
– Smoke Red Reflectors on Rear Quater Panels
– Smoke Red/White Lights in Rear Bumper
– Smoke Taillights
– Engine Cover in Gloss Red
– Installation of Portal Axle Kit
– Installation & Wiring of Carbon Fiber Front Lip, LEDs, Add-on Bumper Spoiler & Roof Spoiler w/ LEDs
– Installation of Carbon Fiber Fender Flares and Fender Liners
– Installation of Front/Rear Springs & Shocks
– Fabricate Bracket to Hold Spare Wheel & Tire
With this package, you can now give your G55, G550, G63 AMG, or G65 AMG the look of the G500 4×4² with a net lift of 9 inches, OEM Fender Flares, Hutchinson Beadlock Wheels, LED Light Bar for the Roof, and 37-inch tires!
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG shown above, with the G500 4×4²-syle Portal Axle Retrofit Kit (i.e., Portal Axle Conversion, OEM Fender Flares, Eibach Springs, King Shocks, Beadlock Wheels) and Carbon Fiber Add-ons, is $319,800. The price includes all parts, paint, installation, exterior upgrades, wheels, and tires.
This price does not include tax, license, registration, or enclosed transport to your home or office. We can ship anywhere in the world. International customers, please contact us for more information.
Please call or email with any questions.
All the best,
West Coast Motoring, LLC.
U.S. | 888-859-8806
International | 001-951-514-2755
1. Portals bolt-on to your existing axles.
2. Instantly get a 100mm lift (~4 inches)
3. Additional “lift” or height increase from larger tires. That is, if the overall diameter of the new, larger tires is 4 inches, the effective gain or lift is another 2 inches.
4. Proprietary 4-gear design:
– Maintains the turning momentum of the wheels
– Reduces the load and stress on the teeth of the gears
– Reduces the temperature in the Portal box
5. The Portal gear ratio of 1.16:1 will:
– Match the larger tire size to maintain power and acceleration.
– A stock 275/50-20 has an overall diameter off 30.83,” so if you are using a 35″ tire, the increase in overall diameter must be accounted for.
– Reduce stress and strain resulting from larger tires.
6. Newly developed wheel sensors keep your ABS and ESP working properly, with no Errors or Codes.
7. No additional costly change on the suspension, steering, or differential required.
8. Minimum tire size should not be less than 255/85R16 (or 33″).
9. Maximum recommended size should not be more than 315/75-16 (35”). Please inquire if you like to run larger tires.
10. Vehicle gross weight should not be more than 3.5 tons (3500 kg). The warranty on the parts is void if weight is in excess of 3.5 tons.
11. Portals come with a manufacturer’s limited 1 year warranty against defects in material and
craftsmanship prior to installation.
12. Installation should be done by a skilled and trained mechanic.
13. For vehicles with over 500 HP.