CUSTOMIZED CAR SALES | PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION | WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
To purchase this vehicle, or to order a similar vehicle, call (888) 859-8806. International clients, please call 001-951-514-2755. Please send email inquiries to [email protected].
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If the vehicle is not already in our Inventory, the car is built-to-order. We will locate a vehicle that meets your requirements, take delivery, install the parts you have requested, and ship the vehicle to your home or office anywhere in the world.
Vehicles are typically sold at or below MSRP. Aerodynamic packages, wheels, and performance upgrades are sold at MSRP. There is no markup and no premium for this service.
Depending on the scope of the project, build time is typically 20-25 working days from receipt of the vehicle and parts at our facility. You will be able to select all colors, parts, and materials used in the build.
THE WCM ADVANTAGE
There is no difference buying the car through WCM versus your local dealer. In fact, in most cases, all funds (and financing, if applicable) flow directly through our Authorized Dealer.
– We Locate, Negotiate, and Take Delivery of the Vehicle, While You Focus on More Important Things!
– No Markup & No Premium
– Professional Paint & Installation
– Dealer Handles Bank Wire (or Financing)
– Manufacturer’s Warranty & Maintenance Programs Apply
– Styling, Wheels & Performance Upgrades Built into a Single Transaction
– Car is Delivered 100% Complete to Your Door
WARRANTIES & DEALER INCENTIVES
In regard to the warranty, when not modifying the engine, drive train, ECU, or similar components, all factory warranties typically remain intact. In many cases, the final decision lies with your local Dealer. Aftermarket parts usually carry a warranty from the manufacturer of 1-yr against defects in workmanship.
AERODYNAMIC DMC ‘Elegante’
– Front Lip – Reduces the upforce on the front axle.
– Side Skirts – Improves road stability between the axles.
– Rear Duck Wing – Designed to improve airflow and add additional down force on the rear axle.
Carbon Fiber Front Hood
– This dry carbon hood comes with the V-Styled Carbon structure aggressive vents on the left and right side.
Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
– These are 6 fins that fit right onto the first generation’s 458 Italia Diffuser panel.
– These completely exchange for the original parts, can be easily installed by 2 screws each.
– Estimated Package Size: 46 x 20 x 16 cm = 1.5 KG
Carbon Fiber Side Mirror Housings
– Each mirrors (2 in total) consists of 2 pieces, the housing and the stand.
– They fit the first generation 458 Italia.
– Estimated Package Size: 40 x 34 x 20 cm = 1.5 KG
Wings inside the Front Bumper
– also called the Front Flaps.
Rear Apron / Carbon Fiber Fog-Light Covers
– The rear aprons cover the areas around the lower rear grills.
– Located just above the actual rear diffuser fins, these aprons go along very well and are extremely visible from the car’s rear.
– Estimated Package Size: 81 x 48 x 30 cm = 3.5 KG
The 2015 Ferrari 458 Italia Spider shown above, with DMC ‘Elegante’ Package, is $352,665 This price includes all parts, paint, installation, interior upgrades, wheels, tires, lowering and alignment.
This price does not include tax, license, registration, or enclosed transport (~$1500) to your home or office. We can ship anywhere in the world. International customers, please contact us for more information.
Please call or email with any questions.
All the best,
West Coast Motoring, LLC.
U.S. | 888-859-8806
International | 001-951-514-2755 [email protected]
2014 Range Rover Autobiography LUMMA CLR R in Fuji White
2017 PRIOR Design S Coupe PD75SC Widebody
2017 PRIOR Design PD800GT Mercedes-AMG GT S
PRIOR Design Mercedes PDG800X Widebody
Cost of Vehicle ($):
Down Payment ($):
Annual Interest Rate (%):
Term of Loan in Years:
Frequency of Payments:
Calculate My Payment
NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:
Rate, Terms, and Payment may vary. Tax, Doc, Lic fees not included. This calculator is only intended for estimating figures.
Disclaimer: Price excludes any government fees, taxes, license, registration, finance charges, dealer documentation prep charge, and any emission testing fees. Prices are subject to change and modification of purchase terms may apply.
Browse through the selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.