CUSTOMIZED CAR SALES | PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION | WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
To purchase this vehicle, or to order a similar vehicle, call (888) 859-8806. International clients, please call 001-951-514-2755. Please send email inquiries to inf[email protected].
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If the vehicle is not already in our Inventory, the car is built-to-order. We will locate a vehicle that meets your requirements, take delivery, install the parts you have requested, and ship the vehicle to your home or office anywhere in the world.
Vehicles are typically sold at or below MSRP. Aerodynamic packages, wheels, and performance upgrades are sold at MSRP. There is no markup and no premium for this service.
Depending on the scope of the project, build time is typically 20-25 working days from receipt of the vehicle and parts at our facility. You will be able to select all colors, parts, and materials used in the build.
THE WCM ADVANTAGE
There is no difference buying the car through WCM versus your local dealer. In fact, in most cases, all funds (and financing, if applicable) flow directly through our Authorized Dealer.
– We Locate, Negotiate, and Take Delivery of the Vehicle, While You Focus on More Important Things!
– No Markup & No Premium
– Professional Paint & Installation
– Dealer Handles Bank Wire (or Financing)
– Manufacturer’s Warranty & Maintenance Programs Apply
– Styling, Wheels & Performance Upgrades Built into a Single Transaction
– Car is Delivered 100% Complete to Your Door
WARRANTIES & DEALER INCENTIVES
In regard to the warranty, when not modifying the engine, drive train, ECU, or similar components, all factory warranties typically remain intact. In many cases, the final decision lies with your local Dealer. Aftermarket parts usually carry a warranty from the manufacturer of 1-yr against defects in workmanship.
AERODYNAMICS THE OPTIONS FOR YOUR ROLLS-ROYCE WRAITH
– Front bumper daytime running lights, front lip visible carbon fiber, air intake grills primed, middle frame with slats chrome
– Rear bumper with diffuser visible carbon fibre, air intakes, exhaust tailpipes
– LED lights optionLED daytime running and fog lights
– Side skirtswith lip visible carbon fibre
– Front fendersleft and right
– Mirrors with flasherleft, right, modification only, *OE-part required
– Exhaust mufflers
– Engine bonnet with bar
– Roof Spoiler
– Engine Cover with MANSORY logo
– Rear spoilerwith MANSORY logo, visible carbon fibre
– Engine bonnet with bar exposedvisible carbon fibre
INTERIOR OPTIONS FOR YOUR ROLLS-ROYCE WRAITH
– MANSORY Individual Interior Kit Complete refined interior, by exclusive leather sorts, combination on customers request.
– Sill plates illuminated MANSORY logo 2 parts – front, left / right with white illuminated logo available with metal, carbon fibre or wood veneer. modification only, *OE-part required
– Sport steering wheel with logo MANSORY
– leather/piano lacquer
– leather/leather modification only, *OE-part required
– Shape for steering wheel available with visible carbon fibre or wood *compatbile with original steering wheel
– Sill plates illuminated MANSORY logo 2 parts – front, left / right with blue illuminated logo available with metal, carbon fibre or wood veneer. modification only, *OE-part required
– Dashboard panel instrument panels, *OE-part required
– Sport pedals 3 parts, acceleration, brake, foot rest
– Sky roof only for car without roof window modification only, *OE-part required
– Floor mats 4 parts, front/ rear, left/ right with logo stic
– Trunk mat with logo stick
– Trunk house decor Complete refined trunk compartment, by exclusive leather sorts, combination on customers request.
RIMS FOR YOUR ROLLS-ROYCE WRAITH
– V6 rim 1pc., 10 x 22, OS43, with chrome/ silver wheel cap with wheel spacers 30
mm FA and 35 mm RA *without tyre, recommended tyre size
– 265/35/22 FA
– 295/30/22 RA
– M8 rim 1pc., 10×22, OS23, with chrome/ silver wheel cap with wheel spacers 10
mm FA and 15 mm RA *without tyre, recommended tyre size
– 265/35/22 FA
– 295/30/22 RA
– M10 rim 1pc, 10×22, OS40, with chrome/ silver wheel cap with wheel spacers 25
mm FA and 30 mm RA *without tyre, recommended tyre size
– Front: 265/35/22
– Rear: 295/30/22
MORE ABOUT THIS CAR…
The company Rolls-Royce was established back in 1904. Mr. Royce was an engineer and Mr. Rolls owned a car dealership. One day the two had lunch together and decided to create the brand Rolls-Royce, which shortly after became known as the best car out there for sale. The Silver Ghost was created in 1907 and was an instant success for the British company. Today, Rolls-Royce is still very much respected and sought after. Rolls-Royce’s fleet includes the Phantom, the Ghost, and the Wraith.
The Wraith is Rolls-Royce’s unique four seat coupe vehicle with the fittest look to it. This vehicle has coach doors, aerodynamic lines, noticeable sides, and is considered to be the most magnificent of the line of Rolls-Royces. The company was hoping to attract a younger crowd with this model. Therefore, for an even more modern look, customers are able to choose to have the vehicle painted two-toned, which you do not see quite often. As for the exterior, the Wraith has a vertical recessed front grill, intense twin exhausts, and frameless coach doors without a b-pillar.
Inside this vessel, the Wraith sports natural grain leather and wool carpet. Moreover, the seats are uncommon as they are hand built for comfort and reliability. Furthermore, customers are able to have the option of Canadel Paneling in open grain wood throughout the cockpit. Touches like these really add to the value of the vehicle. You will also find chrome bullet tips to the recessed piping on the seat panel, as well umbrellas in the door frames. Another unique feature is the roofline, which has 1,340 fiber optics that are sewn into the headliner. This illusion creates a star-filled sky.
The Wraith has intuitive technology such as the Satellite Aided Transmission that helps guide the driver with GPS. The Wraith is the first of the Rolls-Royce brand to have this feature. The driver and its passengers may also enjoy the 18-speakers bespoke audio system.
As far as performance, the Wraith has a V12, 6.6 liter twin turbo engine. It has 624 horsepower and 590 lb-ft of torque. Another highlight is that the Wraith is able to reach 0-60 mph in just 4.4 seconds.
The Wraith and MANSORY
MANSORY takes the Wraith to a whole new level with a fresh two-tone paint. MANSORY aerodynamics package for the Wraith features all carbon fiber parts such as: modified front wings, a new front fascia with LED DRLs, new side skirts, rear apron, rear spoiler, and roof spoiler. To top it off, MANSORY adds a set of their 22 -inch ultra-light forged alloy wheels fitted with 265/35 Vredestein tires. When you step inside the Wraith, you will find that MANSORY has included interior two-color leather upholstery, and carbon fiber elements as well as multi-coat piano lacquer on the trim and instruments. MANSORY has given the Wraith an ECU 740 horsepower and 737 lb-ft of torque. The wraith is now able to go from 0-60 in 4.4 seconds and its new top speed is 186 mph.
The 2014 Rolls Royce Wraith shown above, with MANSORY package, Please call for the price includes all parts, paint, installation, wheels, tires, lowering, alignment, and custom interior work outlined above. None of the items listed as “Optional Equipment” are included in this price.
In most cases, Clients in the U.S. will receive a discount off MSRP of $2-4,000. Please inquire. International clients will add $9500 to MSRP for Title/Registration requirements.
Please call or email with any questions.
All the best,
West Coast Motoring, LLC.
U.S. | 888-859-8806
International | 001-951-514-2755 [email protected]
4-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes
Active Suspension System
Child Safety Locks
Daytime Running Lights
Daytime Running Lights
Driver Air Bag
Dual Zone Climate Control
Electronic Stability Control
Front bucket seats
Heated Driver Seat
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
Passenger Air Bag
Power Door Locks
Power Driver Mirror
Quad Bucket Seats
Rear Air Conditioning
Rear Side Curtain Airbags
Side Air Bag
Side Head Air Bag
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
Traction Control System
Vehicle Anti-Theft System
6.6 L Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-12
624 @ 5600 rpm
590 @ 1500 rpm
20 X 9.5 in.
20 X 8.5
Rear Headroom/ Legroom
39.4 in. / 41.5 in.
Front Headroom/ Legroom
37.0 in. / 36.9 in.
2 wheel drive – rear
6.6 L V-12
Chrome / Petrol Blue
Seashell/Navy Blue Accent
13 City / 21 Highway
Fuel Efficiency Rating
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle condition.
Cost of Vehicle ($):
Down Payment ($):
Annual Interest Rate (%):
Term of Loan in Years:
Frequency of Payments:
Calculate My Payment
NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:
Rate, Terms, and Payment may vary. Tax, Doc, Lic fees not included. This calculator is only intended for estimating figures.
Disclaimer: Price excludes any government fees, taxes, license, registration, finance charges, dealer documentation prep charge, and any emission testing fees. Prices are subject to change and modification of purchase terms may apply.
Browse through the selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.