CUSTOMIZED CAR SALES | PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION | WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
To purchase this vehicle, or to order a similar vehicle, call (888) 859-8806. International clients, please call 001-951-514-2755. Please send email inquiries to [email protected].
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If the vehicle is not already in our Inventory, the car is built-to-order. We will locate a vehicle that meets your requirements, take delivery, install the parts you have requested, and ship the vehicle to your home or office anywhere in the world.
Vehicles are typically sold at or below MSRP. Aerodynamic packages, wheels, and performance upgrades are sold at MSRP. There is no markup and no premium for this service.
Depending on the scope of the project, build time is typically 20-25 working days from receipt of the vehicle and parts at our facility. You will be able to select all colors, parts, and materials used in the build.
THE WCM ADVANTAGE
There is no difference buying the car through WCM versus your local dealer. In fact, in most cases, all funds (and financing, if applicable) flow directly through our Authorized Dealer.
– We Locate, Negotiate, and Take Delivery of the Vehicle, While You Focus on More Important Things!
– No Markup & No Premium
– Professional Paint & Installation
– Dealer Handles Bank Wire (or Financing)
– Manufacturer’s Warranty & Maintenance Programs Apply
– Styling, Wheels & Performance Upgrades Built into a Single Transaction
– Car is Delivered 100% Complete to Your Door
WARRANTIES & DEALER INCENTIVES
In regard to the warranty, when not modifying the engine, drive train, ECU, or similar components, all factory warranties typically remain intact. In many cases, the final decision lies with your local Dealer. Aftermarket parts usually carry a warranty from the manufacturer of 1-yr against defects in workmanship.
– Front bumper (including front lip, LED DRL, air intakes, splitters, grills)
– Front fender extension (set – left & right, primed carbon fibre)
– Side skirt (set – left & right, primed carbon fibre)
– Rear fender extension (set – left & right, primed carbon fibre)
– Rear bumper (including air outtakes, primed carbon fibre)
– Front bonnet (New designed front bonnet, primed carbon)
– Diffuser (visible carbon fibre)
McLaren Newport Beach is proud to present this beautiful 2013 MP4-12C Spyder painted in McLaren Orange with a full Carbon Black interior. This stunning example of British engineering features countless factory options including: McLaren Orange exterior paint, Full Carbon Black Leather & Alcantara interior, Leather & Alcantara Dash, Alcantara on Seats/Dash/Door Inserts, Steering wheel in Perforated Leather, Orange Stitching on the Dash & Doors, Gloss Black Front Splitter, Carbon Fiber Interior Upgrade Package, Carbon Fiber Sill Panels, Electric/Heated/Memory Seats, Stealth Package, Standard brakes with Orange calipers, Lightweight Forged I wheels in Diamond Cut finish, Vehicle Lift System, Parking Sensors on Front and Rear, Branded Floor Mat Set, Ashtray, Premium Meridian Surround Sound System, & Car Cover. Trade-in vehicles of all types will be considered.
– Front bonnet (New designed front bonnet, primed carbon)
– Mirror housing (2 parts set – left & right, visible carbon fibre)
– Mirror footer(2 parts set – left & right,visible carbon fibre) – * OE part required, price includes only modification
– Aerodynamic air intake (2 parts set – left & right, visible carbon fibre)
– Roof cover (1 part, visible carbon fibre)
– New designed engine bonnet (with glass inlay, visible carbon fibre)
– Air outtake – engine bonnet (2 parts set – left & right, visible carbon fibre)
– McLaren exhaust blind (et – left & right)
– Engine cover (1 part, visible carbon fibre)
– Engine air outtake cover (1 part, visible carbon fibre)
The MP4-12C project further drives home that point. There’s a lot of carbon fiber in there, which should bode well for those who love the lightweight material, but for all that’s been added, the half-a-million price tag, which we assume includes the supercar itself, is still pretty steep.
The 2013 McLaren MP4-12C shown above, with MANSORY package, Please Call for the price includes all parts, paint, installation, wheels, tires, and custom paint work outlined above. None of the items listed as “Optional Equipment” are included in this price.
In most cases, Clients in the U.S. will receive a discount off MSRP of $2-4,000. Please inquire. International clients will add $9500 to MSRP for Title/Registration requirements.
Please call or email with any questions.
All the best,
West Coast Motoring, LLC.
U.S. | 888-859-8806
International | 001-951-514-2755 [email protected]
There are no features available
Layout / number of cylinders - V engine / 8
Displacement - 3.8 Liters
Engine Layout - 2 wheel drive - rear
Horespower - 616 hp
@ rpm - 7500 rpm
Torque - 443 lb.-ft.
Compression ratio - 10.5 : 1
Tires - P305/30YR20
Rim - Size 20 X 11 in.
Rims - Aluminum
Front Rims 1- 9 X 8.5
Front Wheels - P235/35YR19
Curb Weight - 3249.0 lbs.
Height - 47.4 in.
Wheelbase - 105.1 in
7-Speed Shiftable Automatic
2 wheel drive – rear
City / Highway
Fuel Efficiency Rating
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle condition.
Cost of Vehicle ($):
Down Payment ($):
Annual Interest Rate (%):
Term of Loan in Years:
Frequency of Payments:
Calculate My Payment
NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:
Rate, Terms, and Payment may vary. Tax, Doc, Lic fees not included. This calculator is only intended for estimating figures.
Disclaimer: Price excludes any government fees, taxes, license, registration, finance charges, dealer documentation prep charge, and any emission testing fees. Prices are subject to change and modification of purchase terms may apply.
Browse through the selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.