CUSTOMIZED CAR SALES | PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION | WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
To purchase this vehicle, or to order a similar vehicle, call (888) 859-8806. International clients, please call 001-951-514-2755. Please send email inquiries to [email protected].
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If the vehicle is not already in our Inventory, the car is built-to-order. We will locate a vehicle that meets your requirements, take delivery, install the parts you have requested, and ship the vehicle to your home or office anywhere in the world.
Vehicles are typically sold at or below MSRP. Aerodynamic packages, wheels, and performance upgrades are sold at MSRP. There is no markup and no premium for this service.
Depending on the scope of the project, build time is typically 20-25 working days from receipt of the vehicle and parts at our facility. You will be able to select all colors, parts, and materials used in the build.
THE WCM ADVANTAGE
There is no difference buying the car through WCM versus your local dealer. In fact, in most cases, all funds (and financing, if applicable) flow directly through our Authorized Dealer.
– We Locate, Negotiate, and Take Delivery of the Vehicle, While You Focus on More Important Things!
– No Markup & No Premium
– Professional Paint & Installation
– Dealer Handles Bank Wire (or Financing)
– Manufacturer’s Warranty & Maintenance Programs Apply
– Styling, Wheels & Performance Upgrades Built into a Single Transaction
– Car is Delivered 100% Complete to Your Door
WARRANTIES & DEALER INCENTIVES
In regard to the warranty, when not modifying the engine, drive train, ECU, or similar components, all factory warranties typically remain intact. In many cases, the final decision lies with your local Dealer. Aftermarket parts usually carry a warranty from the manufacturer of 1-yr against defects in workmanship.
– CLR 558 GT body kit
– Front bumper with spoiler and air intakes
– Optional fog lights and available LED lighting
– Carbon/Kevlar hood with air outlets
– Front and rear wheel arch extensions
– Side skirts with door support enlargements
– Rear bumper with diffuser and spoiler
– Elongated taillights
– Three-piece integrated tailpipes
– Four-piece side sill set with illuminated LUMMA logos
– Aluminum pedal set with rubber knobs
– Floor mats with LUMMA logos and leather bordering
– Trunk mat with rubber loading guard
WHEELS, TIRES & SUSPENSION
– Wheels: Multi-piece concave ten-spoke, spacer set
– Wheel Size: 10 x 22
– Tires: 295/30 R 22
– Suspension: Lowering module for air suspension models; up to 40 mm lower
The PORSCHE Cayenne Turbo 958 shown above, with LUMMA Design’s CLR 558 GT package, is $165,200. This price includes all parts, paint, installation, wheels, tires, lowering, alignment, and custom interior work outlined above. None of the items listed in the “Optional Equipment” section are included in this price.
Please call or email with any questions.
All the best,
West Coast Motoring, LLC.
U.S. | 888-859-8806
International | 001-951-514-2755
- Adaptive Sport Seats
- Air Conditioning
- Aluminum Roof Rails
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Arch Extensions
- Automatic Headlights
- Bluetooth® Handset
- Brake pad wear indicators
- CD/DVD Autochanger
- Cruise Control
- Cruise Control
- Driver and front passenger vanity mirrors
- Electric Rear Sun Shades
- Electronic push button parking brake
- Floor Mats
- Front and rear stabilizer bars
- Lane Change Assist
- Panorama Roof System
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)
- Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus)
- Power Windows
- Water-repellent front-side windows
Layout / number of cylinders - V engine / 8
Displacement - 4.8 Liters
Engine Layout - Front Engine / All wheel drive
Horespower - 520 hp
@ rpm 6000 - 6000 rpm
Torque - 553 lb.-ft.
Compression ratio - 10.5 : 1
Top Track Speed - 173 mph
0 - 60 mph - 4.2 sec (4.1 sec w/ Sport Chrono)
Manual Gearbox - n/a
Tiptronic S - 8-speed Tiptronic S with Auto Start Stop function
PDK - n/a
City (estimate) - 14 mpg
Highway (estimate) - 21 mpg
Length - 191.14 in.
Width - 85.2 in. (78.7 in.)
Height - 67.0 in.
Wheelbase - 113.98 in.
Luggage compartment volume - 23.66 cu.-ft. (60.21 cu.-ft.)
Fuel Tank Capacity - 26.4 gal.