CUSTOMIZED CAR SALES | PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION | WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
To purchase this vehicle, or to order a similar vehicle, call (888) 859-8806. International clients, please call 001-951-514-2755. Please send email inquiries to [email protected].
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If the vehicle is not already in our Inventory, the car is built-to-order. We will locate a vehicle that meets your requirements, take delivery, install the parts you have requested, and ship the vehicle to your home or office anywhere in the world.
Vehicles are typically sold at or below MSRP. Aerodynamic packages, wheels, and performance upgrades are sold at MSRP. There is no markup and no premium for this service.
Depending on the scope of the project, build time is typically 20-25 working days from receipt of the vehicle and parts at our facility. You will be able to select all colors, parts, and materials used in the build.
THE WCM ADVANTAGE
There is no difference buying the car through WCM versus your local dealer. In fact, in most cases, all funds (and financing, if applicable) flow directly through our Authorized Dealer.
– We Locate, Negotiate, and Take Delivery of the Vehicle, While You Focus on More Important Things!
– No Markup & No Premium
– Professional Paint & Installation
– Dealer Handles Bank Wire (or Financing)
– Manufacturer’s Warranty & Maintenance Programs Apply
– Styling, Wheels & Performance Upgrades Built into a Single Transaction
– Car is Delivered 100% Complete to Your Door
WARRANTIES & DEALER INCENTIVES
In regard to the warranty, when not modifying the engine, drive train, ECU, or similar components, all factory warranties typically remain intact. In many cases, the final decision lies with your local Dealer. Aftermarket parts usually carry a warranty from the manufacturer of 1-yr against defects in workmanship.
– Front Bumper (Incl Front Spoiler Carbon, 2LED daytime running lamps and 2 fog & high beam headlamps)
– Side Skirts
– Fender Extensions FA / RA 6 pcs
– Rear Bumper Unit 2 Central Tailpipes
– Sport Rear Muffler 2 Central Tailpipes 120mm
– Edition Race “Anodized” FA 11.0 x 23 / RA 12.0 x 23 w tires FA / RA 315/25 R 23 incl 15mm wheelspacers
NOTES: For Front Bumper Unit 13 958 111, the following original Porsche Parts need to be
installed in addition: 1x 958 505 333 10 9B9 air intake housing, 1x 958 505 334 10 9B9 air intake housing,1x 958 631 181 10 daytime running lamp, 1x 958 631 182 10 daytime running lamp. For Side Sills 13 958 121, for cars with original Porsche special equipment “offroad protective cover underbody”, side skirts & paneling at underbody have to be removed completely and need to be exchanged with the following original Porsche plastic covers: 1x 958 504 211 00, 1x 958 504 212 00, 4x 958 504 271 00. All of these extra parts are to be purchased by customer from Porsche at additional cost] FOR PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO
– Lowers approximately 35mm FA/RA. For cars with air suspension.
– PRE-CATALYTIC CONVERTER REPLACEMENT PIPES For mounting at HAMANN Sport High Performance Catalysts. For CayenneTurbo.
– SPORT HIGH PERFORMANCE CATALYTIC CONVERTERS For moungint at HAMANN Pre- Catalytic Converter Replacement Pipes. ForCayenne Turbo
– OPTIMIZED CURVE MAPS
Electronic power advancement through reprogramming of ECU. Power increase up to 275 hp / 202 kW at 4,000 – 4,400 rpm (series 240 hp / 176 kW at 4,000 – 4,400 rpm.) Max. torque 620 Nm at 2,000 – 2,250 rpm (series 550 Nm at 2,000 – 2,250 rpm.) For Porsche Cayenne Diesel
– HAMANN CERAMIC SPORT BRAKE SYSTEM FRONT & REAR AXLES
Front Axle: 2 HAMANN brake discs 420 x 40 mm, slotted andvented. 2 HAMANN 6s4-billet calipers in orange color with “HAMANN by Mov’it” logo in anthracite color. HAMANN special brake pads, HAMANN Stahlflex brake linings,HAMANN adapters, complete installation hardware. Rear Axle: 2 HAMANN brake discs 380 x 32 mm, slotted and vented. 2 HAMANN 4s6-billet calipers in orange color with”HAMANN by Mov’it” logo in orange color. HAMANN special brake pads, HAMANN Stahlflex brake linings, HAMANN adapters, complete installation hardware.
The Porsche Cayenne Turbo 958 Guardian Edition shown above, painted “Black” with HAMANN Design’s package, is $120,107. This price includes all parts, paint, installation, wheels, tires, lowering, alignment, and custom interior work outlined above. None of the items listed in the “Optional Equipment” section are included in this price.
The price does not include enclosed transport from CA to the East Coast (e.g., Miami or Newark) for export. We will put you in touch with a Freight Forwarder on the East Coast that can arrange shipping to your nearest port.
Please call or email with any questions.
All the best,
West Coast Motoring, LLC.
U.S. | 888-859-8806
International | 001-951-514-2755